Some facts about the company: Tradesmarter Holdings Group Companies (http://www.wow-trader.com/) Company has both insight and the knowledge needed to provide creative and industrydisruptive FinTech solutions. WOW TRADER offers the most intuitive trading experience. The trading platform is designed to improve and retain conversions. WOW Trader is a true cross device platform built with the latest HTML5 technology and is optimized for speed and accessibility. Backpack (daughter company) delivers a leading financial All-in-one back office SaaS solution, helping financial services companies grow their revenues & maximize their business operation efficiency. www.backpack.io
- Contract duration: Forever, no specific ending date;
- Office Kiev ( 6 Oleny Telihy Street) or remote;
- A full-time position, work schedule: 09:00-18:00;
- Medical insurance; - Salary revisions;
- Accounting support.
Work as part of an outstaff company Trust Sourcing (https://trust-sourcing.com/)
- Front-end developer 2+ years’
- Experience as a JS developer with:
- React or React-native – main activity;
- Angular Js (1.x) – sub activity;
- Have good knowledge of Linux and Linux command line;
- Can work on more than one task simultaneously;
- English - Upper-intermediate + (daily meetings, emails, text, technical meetings).
Will be plus:
- Typescript, Node JS;
- Have experience with high load/Realtime data on frontend, like handling stock information;
- Common react dev patterns (Factory, Provider, HOC);
- How-to build a product (web pack), reduce bundle size;
- How-to develop a big project in react, how-to organize development of the components: naming system, folder structure;
-Testing frameworks: Jest vs mocha;
- Any other modern framework except React;
- PHP, Java, or any backend technology.
- 30% Angular Js (1.x);
- 70% React, React-native;
- Maintain a few applications:
- Stock trading applications (React)
- Stock trading mobile application (React-native)
- Few legacy projects in angular1
- Will be expected to develop, build, deploy and distribute web and React native applications.
- As a front-end developer in Backpack you will need to maintain and develop an existing frontend trading application(s).