- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter/HR Generalist and a strong understanding of recruitment processes;
- Solid experience in conducting interviews and evaluating candidates;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Full proficiency in English and German;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to negotiate and represent the company and the team in a quality manner;
- Result-oriented, creative, responsible, attentive to details, team player.
- Managing and driving the full cycle recruitment process. Expansion of the office staff, recruitment of personnel in branches. The principal vacancies: Sales, Marketer, Administrator, Accountant, Warehouse worker, HR/recruiter (for your team), employees of post offices, etc;
- Determining the channels of attracting and searching for candidates;
- Composing, monitoring, and maintaining job postings on various job boards;
- Screening and interviewing candidates to define skills, knowledge, and experience according to position requirements, giving feedback, arranging offers, etc;
- Formation of personnel reserve;
- Conducting internal competitions;
- Ensuring the collection of primary documents for the registration of candidates;
- Support the initial training process;
- Support the adaptation process of new employees;
- Conducting an exit interview.