What do you have?
- Master or Bachelor degree in electronics engineering
3+ years of experience in HW architecture, design and development;
- Analogue, digital and mixed signals electronics, designs calculations and simulations, temperature calculations and simulations (LTspice, Pspice, Micro-Cap);
- Ability to describe, justify and document HW solutions and circuits;
- Experience in power electronics (AC/DC, DC/DC, etc);
- Experience in battery development of battery powered electronics, battery life simulations;
- Understanding of RF circuits, antennas design, experience in integration of 3rd party antennas, matching circuits;
- RF circuits design based on modules and SoCs (WiFi, BLE, ZigBee, MiWi, LoRa, SigFox, GSM, ¾G, NB-IoT, etc.);
- Experience in layout of four and more layers PCBs, knowledge about HDI PCBs design, knowledge about flex and flex-rigid PCBs design, experience in creating PCBs production documentation (Altium Designer, OrCAD, KiCAD);
- Experience in high speed PCBs design (USB, ETH, DDR2/3, HDMI) and signal integrity, knowledge about signal integrity validation principles;
- Understanding of EMC basics, practice in EMC testing and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency in use of standard laboratory equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, etc.);
- Practical experience in electronics bring-up, testing and verification, soldering and repairing skills;
- Experience in production support and management;
Required secondary list of skills:
- Version control and bug-tracking systems;
- Software experience (ability to use Terminal software (PuTTY), flash firmware, use primitive software/firmware installation and configuration).
Required general skills:
- Experience in solving of technical challenges during products handover to customers;
- Ability to make tasks decomposition, estimates, follow own estimates and proactively communicate changes in the estimates;
- At least B2 (CEFR) or Intermediate+ level of spoken and written English;
- Proactive communication skills;
- Ability to handle self-made errors and improve the knowledge by gaining the experience either from the rest of the team or the own trial & error.