Project: Educational industry.
With clients from the Educational industry, where our teams are providing e-learning platforms for students that enable teachers and moderators to deliver accurate and consistent outcomes (upload PDF, audio, and video files, prepare exam questions), you will guide our teams and ensure their strengths deliver the best quality and results.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Experience with Java 14, Maven, Git, and JPA.
- Frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Camel).
- Databases (Hazelcast, AWS EC2 / DynamoDB / S3 / CloudWatch).
- Testing tools (Junit, Mockito).
- Containerization with Docker.
- Cloud experience (AWS), CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps).
- Willingness to help and share your knowledge.
- Eagerness to mentor fellow colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
- You will work with our internal portal and data publisher (both back-end).
- You will work with two backend applications. Where one is an API application and the other is a data enrichment application. The data enrichment application is responsible for pulling data from our integrations and saving this information to our databases which later are used by API applications.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- You will be a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You will apply knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Work closely with a team and client educating with new technological and design decisions.