· Minimum 4 years of experience with iOS;
· Experience with data structures, multithreading, synchronization;
· Experience with Swift;
· Ability to analyze and support the application's architecture (MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.);
· Hands-on experience in the sphere of web services and standards (REST, JSON);
· Experience with reactive programming;
· Git, gitflow, pull request, code review - are the everyday words/tools for you;
· Experience with Agile development (Scrum), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery;
· Experience with Application publishing, Sign-in with Apple, and Application set-up on the developer portal.
· Experience with SwiftUI framework
Nice to have skills:
· Experience with Alamofire/Moya, RxSwift, CoreData;
· Understanding of AWS services.
· Work closely with product and program management to deliver new features for every release;
· Apply best engineering practices, focusing on agile and CI/CD;
· Work/collaborate with various cross-functional team members, like Business Analyst, Designer, Architects to understand the requirements;
· Legacy code renovation, new features development;
· Potentially Team Lead position.