Web platform to manage the repair works in buildings/flats.
Development from scratch, white label solution.
- 3-5 years of applicable work experience
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills are critical
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment, manage multiple competing projects and deliverables, and quickly realign priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Work and collaborate with various stakeholders and members of team, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Analyze, combine, create and manage requirements
- Create and write user stories, update acceptance criteria
- Work with PO to manage backlog in correct state depending on business priorities and resolving blockers from internal and external dependencies
- Analyze needs and propose solutions according to customer feedback and user statistics
- Work with development team, describe requirements/stories, help in understanding scope of work and answer questions
- Competitive salary with a long term contract.
- Super-experienced international team.
- A creative working environment with plenty of scope for creativity.
- Great working atmosphere and flat hierarchies Agile teams where your ideas and solutions are valued.
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks.
- Remote work or working from our Hub in Lviv.
- Attractive compensation package (20 days of vacation, 5 sick days - 100% compensation, 10 sick days - 70% compensation, 15 sick days - 50% compensation).
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.