The project is a Platform for internal use by all Engineers within the Company.
Our Product enables Service delivery staff to present customer support to Operators. The platform supports multiple sold services related to emergency handling, ticket handling, installed base management, network benchmarking, and contract management.
You will be working with an agile development organization responsible for a software application.
Our Customer is one of the leading network service providers and top-ranking telecom infrastructure companies
globally, with nearly 100,000 employees. You will be working with stakeholders from the USA, India, and Swedish office.
· At least 1 year of development experience in Angular 2+ on commercial projects
· Strong knowledge of Typescript
· Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SCSS
· Experience with RxJS
· Good knowledge of Git
· Experience in unit tests development (Jasmine)
· Experience in tasks estimation
· Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus
· Good knowledge of Bootstrap 4
· Experience in E2E tests development
· Code, debug, and maintain software
· Perform code reviews
· Develop unit tests
· Investigate and analyze requirements
· Take part in estimation and planning sessions
· Participate in conference calls with the Customer
· Assist other team members