RCN CPAs & Business Advisors is a full-service accounting, tax, and business advisory service located in Kennesaw and Lawrenceville, Georgia. The firm was founded by Ray Rhoades in 1988 and has provided services to a wide variety of businesses and individuals since then.
The mission of RCN CPAs is to inspire and provide relevant support building successful and significant lives.
The firm provides Accounting, Tax, and fractional CFO services to growth-focused, forward-thinking small business owners.
The Accounting services manager’s main responsibility is to manage the team on a day-to-day basis and to develop and maintain strong external and internal client relationships. The accounting services manager will also contribute to business development by proactively seeking out new opportunities for the team. The role of the Accounting Services Manager is to be COMPLETELY responsible for all accounting matters in a section of 60-80+ clients in a dedicated and professional manner, The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Principals.
Responsibilities will vary, but examples include:
· Supervise and assist the bookkeeper with your monthly clients.
· Review monthly financial statements for your section.
· Act as the first point of contact within the firm for the client - anticipate and respond quickly to client needs, keep them informed of progress.
· Contribute to business development opportunities.
· Handle new-client installations and back work.
· Provide clients with the proper consulting and tax planning as their needs dictate.
· Manage tax preparations for the businesses and personals in your section as well as for any year-end-only clients that are assigned to you.
· Maintain organized income tax files.
· Give prompt attention to any additional projects/taxes delegated.
· Provide computer support to clients when needed.
· Offer training to client employees when needed.
· Take a leading role in expanding additional firm services to clients.
· Help make the office a smooth-running and positive place to work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 productivity tools
• Working knowledge of Accounting and Tax Preparation software and systems such as QuickBooks, Lacerte, and ATX
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Preparation and review of financial statements, sales tax, payroll & year-end corporate and individual tax returns
• Strong organization skills, flexibility, and the ability to set priorities.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle concurrent demands.
• Work accurately with close attention to detail.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Minimum education, training, and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline required.
• Designation of CPA preferred.
• At least 5+ years of experience working in a CPA office.
DOE + incentive pay
To apply for this role, please visit forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Account Services Manager Kennesaw or Lawrenceville