PROJECT: Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS in our Kyiv office.
In order for BICS to enforce their international coverage we start a new team which mission is to build a platform to support the integration between country specific interconnections and our existing backoffice tooling.
This includes a number portability system, extension of our API’s in regard’s address management, supporting emergency services worldwide and building extensive reporting services.
· Experience in Java 8 and above, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA
· Knowledge of Webservices: being able to write and design RESTfull API’s
· Knowledge of Design patterns & clean code principles, with focus on writing testable and tested code
· Good knowledge of Oracle databases and being able to write and read complex SQL queries
· Proficient English, communication is key in successful teams and we expect developers to be able to communicate with other teams and stakeholders.
· Additionally we use the following technologies in our projects, Jenkins, Maven, GIT and sonar
Will be an advantage:
· Experience in API lifecycle and/or API gateway systems
· Experience in Microservice architectures or refactoring process towards a service based model.
· Test Driven Development
· Agile mind-set; team player, being constructive and positive minded, who values collaboration and openness
· Good analytical skills
· Ability to estimate and commit on a plan of realization