Position: Full-stack Developer
About company: The EX.CO Platform enables partners to create their best performing content that engages audiences, generates leads and provides meaningful insights about their audience for targeting and segmentation.
EX.CO Channels is a video unit for publishers that serves as a second screen experience on every page of the publisher’s website, featuring custom created or dynamically generated content.
Data is one of the greatest strengths of EX.CO. With 16K publishers delivering content to 242M + active users every month, we do great things: Big Data Analysis, Insights for our Publishers and Brands, Challenging data modeling and more.
Some facts about the company:
- The project has attracted over $66 million in investments and is one of the most successful media ventures
- Over 300 million users every month
- More than 500 million people visit the platform every month
- Clients include New York Times, MTV, BBC, Disney etc.
There are teams in Israel, a small team in Lviv.
Conditions: salary $5000-6000 (payment in USD), tax compensation, medical insurance, salary revisions, accounting support, ets.
Work as part of an outstaff company Trust Sourcing (https://trust-sourcing.com/)
- 6+ years with React and NodeJs;
- Experience in leading design and architecture related activities;
- Great attitude towards work and people;
- Experience with React, Node.js, Mongo.DB;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers;
- Experience with micro-services development;
- Experience with remote R&D team collaboration;
- Fluent English (Upper-Int+);
- Has good self-learning capabilities,Independent, good team member, can work on more than one task simultaneously.
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Daily work with content managers which requires good communication skills and fluent English."