You will work on a team that is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the internally used business applications and services for Distributor Management used within the region. This team has a lot of interaction with the other development teams due to the shared services they are responsible for.
You’ll be asked to do the following:
- Work with business application owners to develop business requirements and to design, develop, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Think strategically, recommending opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation. Then working with America’s technical leadership (EA, integration) to realize them.
- Set a high-level vision for the business applications that are within their span of responsibility.
- Translate project specifications into detailed technical specifications.
- Provide technical leadership for large complex projects including both internal and contract resources.
Here’s your stack:
- Rest API Gateway
- Jira and Confluence
In this role, you will be working with a variety of applications and services to help our customers. You’ll get to work on one of the most progressive teams here at Amway, and you’ll have the support to progress in your software development career and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you’ll get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a massive market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We’ve been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you’ll be working on will have purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as a Developer through paired programming with technology experts, and structured classes if necessary.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- 4-6 years of Software Development, Software Engineering, Coding, or Programming experience with Java and Spring
- Experience with SQL
- Good to have Exposure to AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with APIs preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Only Candidates from outside of 30 miles radius from Ada, Michigan will be considered for this position. Please do not share candidates that live within 30 miles radius from Ada, MI
*This role is not eligible for sponsorship*
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts.