- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies, including analysis and design, requirements definition
- Strong communication skills, with special emphasis on active listening and interpretation skills
- Experience at managing requirements in Agile methodologies
- An ability to Drive technical discussions, Analyse & Explain technical requirements and problems, and steer new product development.
- An Abiilty to Architect solution and describe its proff-points
- Proficiency in application development with Java and any more programming languages;
- Practical experience with microservice architecture
- Knowledge of combining open-source and commercial technologies to build services/products that will have an impact on the business
- Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (OpenStack, Virtual Cloud Director) & container technologies (e.g. k8s, Docker)
- Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks
- Experience with data storage solutions (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience bodies like ETSI MANO and 3GPP , or Linux foundation projects ONOS or ONAP is plus
- Architecture solution
- Contribute to architects group responsible for the Product evolution
- Drive tech discussion on microservices journey
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and\or features
- Break down the solution to detailed technical studies
- Work closely with the Product line in product planning
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders, providing product increment demo and answering product related questions
In the era of claudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.