Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? Are you seeking a position that will make full use of your skills and potential in the customer service and ecommerce field? Do you love helping people and solving problems? Then JYSK Canada is looking for you!
JYSK Canada has been growing its footprint in the world of eCommerce, store count, and market share when many other retailers are shrinking. With 61 stores across Canada and located now in 50 countries, JYSK has been transforming the world of home furnishings with smart, sleek, SCANDINAVIAN design at an affordable price! As we have grown, the number of customers we interact with on a daily basis has grown significantly. This growth has created the need for a more holistic approach to how we service our customers. We are in the process of building a Customer Care Centre that will be responsible for the customer no matter the channel they come to us, be it social media, email, web site, chat or through the phone. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the multi-channel world of retail that is no longer the future, but is now here to stay.
We are now hiring for a PART TIME position!
The Right Candidate:
Preferred/Considered an asset
- Has experience in an e-commerce setting/ Data analysis
- (English) both written and spoken (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- Experience resolving customer concerns
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft office products and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Is customer focused and detail oriented
- Has ability to connect with customers and find creative solutions to problems
- Enjoys teamwork and helping people
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Adheres to deadlines and delivers quality work
- Contributes in training or orienting other staff on office policies and procedures
- Is able to work flexible hours / Remote office