As one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, Finiata is an exciting place to work. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
In less than 2 years, Finiata has raised more than €23 million from top European investors. This has been possible by focusing on long-term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback.
Setting business up for success is Finiata’s reason for existence. Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms.
Finiata is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun. Our diverse team of 60 talents from 19 nations is located across three locations in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
- Working closely with the Data Science team to improve automated decision making
- Building the infrastructure that drives our loan decision engine
- Integrating with APIs to download and extract additional features
- Scraping web pages for new data
- Maintaining our model deployment pipeline
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Familiarity with the AWS infrastructure
- Experience in building data pipelines
- Experience with stream processing, ideally Apache Kafka
- Passion to learn about new patterns and engage in architectural discussions
- Drive for writing high-quality code and teaching others to do the same