We are an outsourcing company. All our projects are mostly small and medium-size. Most customers are in EST/EDT time zone. Slack is used for text communication, Skype for calls, Jira for task tracking.
This is full-time 100% REMOTE position, 40hrs/week, 8hrs/day, flexible working hours.
WORKING HOURS: Usually 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern European Summer Time/GMT+3).
This is a T-Mobile reseller which sells mobile phone packages for international travelers to the USA in an online store. T-Mobile is a US mobile provider. Packages include phone calls and internet data.
We are developing a custom application for managing and monitoring phone lines with resellers, and an interface for directly connecting services and other operations related to the mobile Internet as well as a support system for the support team.
PostgreSQL 9.6, Ruby 2.5/Rails 5.2, Sidekiq, Capistrano, webpacker, Rspec/Capybara.
- You are RoR developer with experience in a professional setting (at least you must have 1.5+yrs with RoR)
- Experience with API (REST/GraphQL)
- Experience with web and mobile applications (for senior level -> as well as with full-stack enterprise solutions, including microservices, front-end/back-end frameworks, infrastructure and database)
- Professional developer, willing to work in our team
- As a developer you know your strengths and weaknesses and have a well-established balance between them, working effectively in a team
- Having good soft skills and “alive mind”
- Having good problem-solving skills
- Open to change and to learn other technologies
- Solving interview questions fast and easy
- Being nice. Really.
- Being polite. It helps. A lot.
- Being proactive
- 100% remote full-time job
- Flexible working hours (8hrs/day)
- A steady job, teamwork
- Method of payment is negotiable, we use Payoneer
- Paid vacation days
- An opportunity for career growth
Step 1: 15-20 minutes skype call with Talent Acquisition
Step 2-3: Technical test, which will be a topic for discussion on skype call with CEO
Step 4: Proposal
Contact Iia Mizina, Talent Acquisition if you have questions: