Here's what you'll be doing
- You design our high frequency web services with PHP 7.2 and Symfony
- Develop a world class price comparison application for an exciting industry. - You’ll be proud to tell your friends that you’re one of the authors!
- You provide detailed monitoring and targeted tests for happy customers
- You use ElasticSearch, Redis and Varnish to make our web services faster
- As a member of our IT team and help us to improve every day
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality.
- We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
This is what you bring to the table
- The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Proven experience with Symfony 3.x and newer
- A broad overview of back-end technologies, from A for Ansible to Z for Zsh
- Logical thinking, quality awareness and constant willingness to learn
- The will to invest your skills for the success of your team
- Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code and Symfony knowledge
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful
And this is why you'll love this job
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, highly motivated and fast moving forward team
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office everyday
- Use state-of-the-art framework technologies to build a cutting edge product
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool office with table tennis, dart and kicker.
- Weekly free food. Fruit-Baskets and monthly drink-outs
- Weekly techtalks and monthly pizza talks
- Fantastic location in the heart of Münster, with excellent traffic connections
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun