One of world’s most innovative IoT company is looking for an experienced cloud developer with
a product mindset who can grasp business requirements and translate those into mobile and web
- 5+ years of experience developing web and mobile apps
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Experience with Cordova platform
- Working knowledge of adaptive design, responsive design
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass)
- Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in
- Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap is required)
- Ability to improve, optimize, extend AngularJS modules, or write them from scratch
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git is required).
Great job in a product company, decent salary (fixed in US dollars), a friendly team, an excellent
workplace in a new modern office near a metro station, a good compensation package: health
insurance, gym, swimming pool, a parking space, entrepreneur administration, lunch of your choice,
paid vacation and sick leave.
You will be responsible for building the next generation of features for cloud connected energy
management and automation products.
- Develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications
- Troubleshoot front-end site and mobile app functionality problems
- Research & introduce best practices for responsive design for implementation of mobile
and web applications.
Founded in 1992, Venstar Inc. is a leading thermostat and energy management system (EMS) designer,
manufacturer and supplier. Venstar is known for providing value to its customers via ease of use and
installation, proven cost savings, improved energy efficiency, quality and reliability. Venstar is one of the
largest thermostat suppliers in the world and designs and produces Venstar-branded products, as well
as designing and building OEM thermostat products for the biggest names in HVAC. Venstar’s Surveyor
is a leading energy management system, typically saving small-box retailers 25 to 35 percent of their
energy costs, which translates to tens of millions of dollars in savings each year and dramatic reductions
in CO2 emissions. Surveyor currently controls the energy usage of more than 90,000 HVAC systems and
Venstar lighting controllers in 22,000 retail locations across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and