Long term (more than 6 months)
Ukraine | Dnipro
- Ability to define and write explicit user, functional and business process requirements;
- Experience with User Stories, Use Cases and other artifacts of Business Analysis;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational and analytic skills;
- Good verbal and written English skills — ability to communicate effectively to multiple groups of individuals;
- Ability to facilitate tech discussions and organize documentation of achieved results and agreements.
- High competitive salary;
- Social benefits, paid vacations, sick leaves;
- Career possibilities with growing team;
- Friendly environment and flexible schedule;
- Оffice in center of Dnepropetrovsk.
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Effectively manage project scope changes to ensure any change to scope is relevant;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product according to them;
- Work with analysis tools: diagrams, models, prototypes;
- Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to their resolution.