We are looking for a Database Administrator to work with our products and make our R&D Team even stronger.
Your responsibility as a Database Administrator will be the performance, integrity and security of a database.
You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues:
- Support production, stage, test, and development operations of database back end systems including monitoring, disaster recovery, security, integrity, stability, and scalability;
- Performance tuning and optimization of production, stage, test, and development operations of database back end systems;
- Diagnostics and resolution of issues;
- Day-to-day management functions automation;
- Problems that appear from daily management functions reporting;
- Design or validate designs of custom database systems;
- Responsibility for code, script, documentation and other artifact generation of custom database systems;
- Mentoring and advising on best practices for enterprise data management.
- At least 3 years' experience as MySQL/Postgres Server Developer;
- Experience with noSQL databases;
- Writing complicated stored procedures, triggers, functions and scripts;
- Experience in critical systems, performances improvement and optimizations;
- Experience writing design documents and database architecture;
- Deep and wide understanding of databases' structure;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Linux confident user.
Professional benefits for the candidate:
- Different databases coverage (Postgres, MariaDB, Oracle, Hadoop)
- Product instead of project (field of occupation includes particular products, not projects)
What we offer:
- Full-time job with official employment in an international company;
- Flexible schedule;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance;
- Various sports events and team-building;
- “Office for life” (we constantly refine our workspace in accordance with our needs);
- Impact instead of tasks.
About company MMD Smart
What do we do? We connect. MMD Smart is an international company that provides best solutions in communication. With headquarters located around Tel Aviv, and offices in Hong Kong and Kiev, we have managed attracting the finest technical and business personnel staff, all focused on providing the highest quality service to our partners and clients. Try us and we’ll surprise you.
What do we require from our employees? To be engaged. The tip is that engagement sounds better than assistance. You join us, you keep your eyes and ears open - you get skills - bam! you work for result. You give us result - we do the rest - a thankful feedback and opportunity.
What is our best feature? We always smile. We work our best but we rest even better. If you are looking for a job that will keep you interested in, if you are sick and tired of routine and same old picture everyday - welcome to MMD Smart - the place that will make you feel otherwise!